Saturday, March 5, 2011

Early birthday present


Kiddo's early birthday present...

Thomas & Friends LIVE on stage!

He LOVED it! We traveled over 2 hours to go see this, but it was so worth it.
We spent the entire day out as a family. We shopped till we dropped & then went to see Thomas. It was such a cute show!
We sat about 2/3 of the way back in the theater & no flash photography was allowed, but I think my pictures came out pretty good regardless.
I know it's odd that my kid is almost seven and still loves Thomas, but I think a lot of that comes from the fact that his daddy works on the railroad. Thomas is on television one day a week in our area & he always screams with joy when he realizes it's time for his weekly Thomas episode.

A few more pictures from our show for your enjoyment...









No comments:

Post a Comment